************This page is being updated******************
|Event Sign up||Create a sign up sheet to post on the board at the meetings.|
| Equipment List
||If appropriate, use this to indcate needed equipment for the event.|
| Tour Plan
(see instructions & links under "Tour Plan")
on the council site
(or see Forms under Online Info)
| ** REQUIRED **
A Tour and Activity Plan is required by BSA for any out of Council event.
* Instructions and links to the online forms are on the Council site (use link on the left).
* The Tour Leader must be a Troop 88 registered Adult.
* There is a standard list of Troop drivers that should be attached - just write "see attached list" at the bottom of the form. Write in any additional drivers, if necessary, when you leave on the trip.
* It must be signed by a Commitee Member.
* It should be sent to Council 2 weeks before the event. It can be sent to them (and returned) by mail, fax or email (email@example.com).
* The leader should have the approved form in-hand on the trip.
* Remember to write in any additional drivers, if necessary, before you leave.
|Permission Sign in (Word doc templet)|| ** REQUIRED **
Create a permission sheet for parents to sign when leaving on the trip. Parental permission is required for every trip.
* A contact phone #(s) is needed for emergencies during the trip.
* This also acts as a final roster.
* After the trip give the roster to the database coordinator to be entered into Troopmaster.
|Expense Form|| Use for reimbursement of event expenses.
* It recommended that fees for events be collected as checks to Troop 88.
* The Event leader then submits for reimbursement.
* The expense form for an event is generally approved by the Scoutmaster.